4th September 2016
The 2016 EFPC conference will be in Riga from 4 to 6 September with the title: "Crosscutting Informal Care and Professional Primary Care"
Key-note speakers identified:
- Latvian Minister of Health Mr. Guntis Belevics will provide the opening speech, explaning the latest developments within Primary Care in Latvia
- Lithuanian Minister of Health about Primary Care in Lithuania
- EuroCarers director Mr Stecy Yghemonos about the informal carer and how he/she acts within the health care systems in Europe
- Andris Bērziņš, Director of the Latvian Samaritan Association, will speak about the availability of care in rural districts being a serious issue in Latvia
- Wim Van Lerberghe former WHO Geneva and now advisor on Health Systems in the Mediterranean region: How to develop neighbourhood family health units in the Mediterranean region.