Working in another Country

When you want to work in another country in Europe you can find more information on the following pages and/or documents:

When you want to do fieldwork in another European country, you should contact the schools directly as this is not a responsibility of the National OT Associations. You can find and exstensive list of schools and their contact information on the ENOTHE website