Webinar: Mental Health and the Sustainable Development Goals 2030
2nd May 2018 –
Countries across the world, including the European Union (EU) and Member States have committed to implement the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) by 2030, including Goal Number 3 which seeks to ensure ‘healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages'. Join us for this live webinar to:
- Understand how the EU can support achieving ‘Health for All’
- Get an insight into the SDGs
- Discuss the potential of the SDGs for mental health promotion and prevention
- Explore the human rights perspective of the SDGs regarding mental health and disability
Participants will have the opportunity to ask questions and actively participate in the discussions.
Key Speakers will include:
- Dainius Pūras, Special Rapporteur on the right of everyone to the enjoyment of the highest attainable standard of health, United Nations Human Rights
- Nicole Votruba, FundaMentalSDG
To register, please click the link below and follow the instructions. Instructions on how to join the session will be sent to all participants a day before the webinar.
We hope to see you online in a few weeks.
Mental Health Europe