Mental Health Europe will host a webinar about Housing Rights for Persons with Psychosocial disabilities on 7 December 2017 from 15:00-17:00 (CET). For registration visit:
During the webinar MHE will:
- Discuss the right to adequate housing of persons with psychosocial disabilities/mental ill health in light of the UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (UN CRPD).
- Introduce the latest report of the UN Special Rapporteur on the Right to Adequate Housing
- Explore human rights compliant housing options, challenges and possible solutions.
- Understand the role that housing plays in the transition from institutions to community based services.
- Examine outreach and building trusting relationships as a prerequisite for sustainable housing.
Participants will have the opportunity to ask questions and actively participate in the discussions.
Speakers will include:
Happy world occupational therapy day. Don’t miss the OTVX17 starting today at 08:00 CEST.
The Occupational Therapy Virtual Exchange (#OTVX17) will feature 10 interactive sessions over an 8 hour period (schedule attached). The speakers and OT4OT organisers are providing their time on a voluntary basis and include a range of themes and topics that will be of interest to the occupational therapy community. For those who are unable to join the live event, each session will be recorded and made available offline shortly afterwards.
Further information and links to all the resources and schedules for World Occupational Therapy Day are located here http://www.wfot.org/AboutUs/WorldOTDay.aspx
The World Federation of Occupational Therapists provides a guide to promote the Occupational Therapy day 2017. Visit the WFOT ressource center to find out more and get the latest media packages and hashtags. Everyone can contribute to promote the Occupational Therapy profession.
17 October 12:30 p.m. (CEST) the the European for Primary Care hosts another workshop, this time with the title “Family medicine and Primary Care at the crossroads of societal change”
To register for free, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the EFPC´s website.
The International Foundation of Integrated Care (IFIC) in partnership with RIVM and Vilans presents the 18th International conference on Integrated Care “Value for People and Populations: Investing in Integrated Care” to take place in The NBC Congrescentrum, Utrecht, Netherlands 23 – 25 May 2018.
Under the theme “Value for People and Populations: Investing in Integrated Care” abstracts can be submitted until 20 November 2017.
Visit the ICIC 2018 website for more information.